This policy regarding the processing of personal data ("Personal Data Protection") informs how Moonboon collects and processes your personal data.
The policy applies to personal data that you have provided to us in connection with a product purchase on the website www.moonboon.com.
Moonboon is also data controller for the personal data. All information to Moonboon is possible through the contact information under point 7.
2. What personal data we collect, for what purposes and the legal basis for processing.
The purpose of collecting information about your use on the website is to further optimize the user experience on Moonboon, and to make targeted offers. This processing of information is necessary so that we can exercise our interest in optimizing the website.
The processing of personal data is based on the EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), Article 6, para. 1, lit. F.
When you place an order with Moonboon or communicate with us, we collect this information that you give us such as name, postal address, email address, phone number and account information.
The purpose of collecting information that you give to us is to enable us to contact you in connection with your order. For example, regarding an order confirmation, shipping, delivery, possible delays and the like. Information regarding the purchase has the purpose of carrying out the payment of your order.
The processing of personal data is based on the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Article 6, para. 1, lit. B, C and F.
3. Recipients of personal data
The information about your name, address, e-mail, telephone number as well as bank data will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances and without your consent.
4. Your rights
The rights of access of the person concerned
You have the right to request access to the information collected about you at any time. For example, about the purposes for which the collection is used, the categories of personal data and who the eventual recipients of information are, as well as where the information comes from.
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we collect about you. If you would like a copy of the personal information we collect, please send us a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, we ask you to document that you are the person you claim to be in the message.
Right to rectification
You also have the right to have any incorrect information about you corrected by us at any time. If you become aware of any errors in the information we have recorded in our system, we ask that you notify us in writing so that the information can be corrected. In this case, we ask you to document that you are who you say you are in the message.
Right to deletion
In certain cases, you have the right to have all or certain personal data deleted by us. For example, if you wish to withdraw your consent and we have no other legal basis to continue processing. To the extent that further processing of your data is necessary, such as to comply with legal obligations or to establish, enforce or represent a legal claim, we are not obliged to delete your personal data. In this case, we ask you to document that you are the person you claim to be in the message.
Right to restrict processing for storage
In certain cases, you have the right to limited processing of your personal data and retention of that data, such as when you believe that the data being processed is not accurate.
Right to data portability
You have the right, in certain cases, to receive the personal data you have given us in a structured, accessible, and machine-readable format, and to transfer this information to another data controller.
Right of withdrawal
You may at any time revoke any consent and which you have given us in connection with the processing of personal data.
Right of appeal
You have the right at any time to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data to the Danish Data Protection Authority, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K. The complaint can be submitted, among other things, by email to email@example.com or by telephone: +45 33 19 32 00
5. Deletion of personal data
Data collected in connection with an order and a product purchase on Moonboon.no cf. point 2.2 will be deleted as a starting point and after 3 years. However, the data may be stored longer if Moonboon has a legitimate need for longer retention. For example, if there is a need to establish, assert or represent a legal claim, or if retention is necessary to comply with legislation.
The data collected in connection with your purchase cf. point 2.2 will be deleted when your consent is revoked and insofar as we have no other basis to continue processing your data.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the loss, destruction, access, alteration, reduction, or misuse of your personal data by unauthorized persons.
Only certain employees have real access to your personal data to carry out their work.
7. Contact information
Moonboon International ApS, Lindgreens Allé 9, 1st floor, Copenhagen S, Denmark, VAT No. 41800860, is the data controller for the personal data collected through Moonboon.com.
Moonboon International ApS
Lindgreens Allé 9
Phone: +45 89 87 75 75
8. Changes in the personal data policy
In the event that we make changes to our personal information policy, you will be notified when you return to the Moonboon.no website.
When you visit the website www.moonboon.no, information about you is collected and used for the purpose of optimizing and customizing content on the website. However, if you do not want information about you to be collected, we ask that you disable cookies in your browser (see instructions here) and abstain from them if you wish to continue using the website. Below we have explained in more detail what information is collected and why. Furthermore, which third parties, have access to this data.
|Google – Analytics
|EU/US Privacy shield / GDPR
10. E-mail- and SMS advertising with registration to the Newsletter and SMS marketing
If you register for our newsletter through email and/or SMS, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to send you our e-mail newsletters and SMS marketing. Unsubscribing from the email newsletter and SMS marketing are possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described above or via a link provided for this purpose in newsletters and SMS. After unsubscribing, we will delete your email address and phone number unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
Duty of disclosure website
You must know the following about our processing of your personal data:
- That Moonboon International ApS is responsible for processing the personal data which we receive from you.
- That you are welcome to contact Jacob Vesterled - Telephone: +45 22 41 32 16 - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That the purpose of processing your personal data is to deliver goods or services to you and your business and to keep you informed about news, functions and product options, see article 5(1) point b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- That the legal basis (the authority) for our processing your personal data is your consent, see article 6(1) point a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, when you sign up for our newsletter.
- That the legal basis (the authority) for our processing your personal data is the agreement about your order, see article 6(1) point a) or article 6(1) point c) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- That the legal basis (the authority) for our processing your personal data is in order that the data controller or a third party can pursue a legitimate interest, (unless the interests or basis rights and freedom rights of the data subject, requiring protection of personal data, supersede this, in particular if the data subject is a child) see article 6(1) point f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interests that give the reasons for the processing is marketing of new services/products.
- That the person category of the information that we store is general (e.g. name, address, email)
- That we disclose or leave your personal data to external recipients, including our data processors, advisers and any partners necessary for the assignment.
- That some of our data processors may be located outside the EU / EEA, but all with a legal transfer basis.
- That we have received the personal data from you and possibly from publicly available sources.
- That we store your personal data for as long as it is lawful in relation to the Danish Bookkeeping Act, the consent rules, the statute of limitations and/or other legislation.
- That we do not use personal profiling to make automatic decisions that may materially affect the data subject's rights and freedom rights.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you want to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
- You are entitled to access and rectification, i.e. you can always see all your entered data on our platform and rectify/update the information.
- You are entitled to request deletion, i.e. you can have your personal data deleted unless for accounting or legal purposes we estimate that it is necessary to keep it for a longer period. The information is deleted no later than when any property-law claims are time-barred.
- You are entitled to limitation of processing, i.e. you can control any limitation of the processing.
- You have the right to object, i.e. in certain cases you have a right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to have information transferred (data portability). It means that you can always access or have the information sent.
- You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidelines on the rights of data subjects, which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
- Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency If you want to complain, we will of course be pleased to be informed and do what we can to make you satisfied, but you are always entitled to file a complaint directly to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, DK-2500 Valby, tel. +45 3319 3200 or by email email@example.com, see more at www.datatilsynet.dk.